- Before you start reading this article I strongly suggest you to watch this short 6 minute video because its really important –> What is the meaning of life?.
So what’s the meaning of life and why are we here?
Most people will say that the purpose of life is to acquire fame, if the purpose of life is to become wealthy, there would be no purpose after becoming wealthy. Wealth can do only a little or nothing to one who is a disbeliever in Allah (God), because regardless of what he or she would gain in this life they will always have a fear of what will happen to them in the end. Indeed the meaning of life is to worship Allah, As Muslims we believe in the one and only Creator Allah. He is the only One worthy of worship and has indeed created us for a purpose. He has sent many Messengers and Prophets to guide humanity to the straight path, with Muhammad (pbuh) being the Final Messenger and the Qur’an being the Final Revelation.
Verses from the Qur’an about the purpose of life?
- Allah says in the Qur’an that we were indeed created for a purpose beyond that of mere play and enjoyment. “Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?” (Qur’an 23:115)
- Allah states that the reality of this life is one of deception and we should not fall for its temporary enjoyments. “Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children – like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion.” (Qur’an 57:20)
- Allah assures us that the reality of this life is that each and everyone of us is being tested, and we will be brought back to our Lord in account for every deed we have performed, both the good and the bad. “[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed – and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving.” (Qur’an 67:2)
- Allah also teaches us that the purpose of life is to also worship Him alone without associating partners with Him. This does not necessarily mean praying 24 hours a day with our face planted on the ground, but rather live our lives in obedience to God in accordance with the moral code outlined in the Quran. This includes being kind to your parents, relatives, neighbours, the poor and the needy. It also means fuliflling the commands of God whether it is to perform the 5 daily prayers, pay the Zakat (Charity), fast the month of Ramadan and perform the Hajj (Pilgrimage). “And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.” (Qur’an 51:56)
Source for Verses: http://talkislam.com.au/the-purpose-of-life/
Why is Islam right?
- First watch this video THE TRUTH
- 1. In 23 Years, Muslims Went from Being Powerless to Control the World.
- The Qur’an and its Eloquence as a Linguistic Miracle.
- Islam is the Only Religion that Makes Sense in Terms of Spirituality and Materialism
- Qur’an is the Only Book which Has Been Protected from Altercations
- Scientific Proof in the Qur’an and the sunnah.
- God in Islam is the Creator
- Islam is the Largest Spreading Religion in this World
See this link to see proof: Why Islam?
IMPORTANT: Read the Qur’an instead of learning from Islamophobes and the media http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/
Last video and important please watch, Thanks: How the bible led me to Islam by Joshua Evans